Mount Sinai South Nassau has often been called “the best-kept secret on Long Island.” Whether for our excellent physician talent, our compassionate nursing care or our wide range of ambulatory services and community programs, we want you to know why South Nassau should be your choice for health care
Mount Sinai South Nassau is proud to have received three major awards for quality and safety:
- Recognized by US News & World Report’s 2019-2020 “Best Hospitals” issue as a Best Regional Hospital, ranking #20 in both New York State and the New York Metro area.
- Recognized by US News & World Report’s 2019-2020 “Best Hospitals” issue as having one of the nation’s top 50 urology programs. We are ranked #35 in the nation for Urology.
- The Joint Commission Perinatal Care Certification (First Long Island Hospital to Earn Joint Commission Certification)
- HomeCare Elite™ listing of the top 25% of home health care providers in the US
- Top Nursing Care, according to the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Magnet® recognition
- Becker’s Hospital Review “100 Hospitals with Great Women’s Health Programs”
- Infectious Diseases Society of America Antimicrobial Stewardship Centers of Excellence designation
- Full list of Mount Sinai South Nassau's Awards & Accreditations
Now that you’ve discovered the Mount Sinai South Nassau secret, get to know us; we hope you’ll entrust your care to us the next time you or your family need superior hospital services.